The TalkLink team is able to provide services throughout New Zealand, and usually travel to meet with their clients in a location chosen by the client.
To enable all people with communication impairments to interact and participate to their full potential.
- We believe that communication is a fundamental human right.
- Dignity and respect govern the way we work.
- We will strive to continually improve.
- We will not give up.
- The Rangatiratanga of Tangata Whenua is recognised.
- We endeavour for client directed outcomes
Wahanga Tu Korero
The name Wahanga Tu Korero reflects our purpose of working with people to ensure their thoughts and ideas can be effectively conveyed through the use of different forms of communication.
TalkLink encourages support people, including family, whanau, caregivers, therapists, teachers and tutors, to be part of the TalkLink assessment process. This helps to ensure that the TalkLink team has appropriate information, and clients have appropriate support with the process of using assistive technology options.