The theme for this info day will be around support available for therapists who are CAT Level 1 accredited.
We will discuss things such as:
- What can be applied for?
- What accessories do you need to consider?
- What is the difference between priority 1 and priority 2?
- What is the role of your supervisor after you’ve received accreditation?
- What do you need to do to keep your accreditation?
- What other supports are available?
As well as
Find out more about assistive technology. During this time we invite you to view and try out the latest in augmentative communication devices, computer software and accessing tools. We will provide a short presentation of our services and can demonstrate available options to assist communication, access and learning. TalkLink therapists will be on hand to answer questions.
The TalkLink Trust Auckland
Building 51, Entry 3, UNITEC, Carrington Road, Mt Albert, Auckland